Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

If there is one thing that you can give to the Philippines, what is that gift?

If there is one thing that you can give to the Philippines, what is that gift?


Throughout the years, Philippines have endured a lot of hardships that range from political, environmental, employment, corruption, crime, etc. Almost every aspect in our country can be considered unfavorable.

One of the serious issues in the Philippines right now is no other than the lack of employment opportunities. The number of unemployed citizens is steadily on the rise. Every year, there are graduates that add to this number. Some are truly lucky to find the right jobs while others end up in jobs not connected to the course they took up in college. It is indeed a sad state and the government has not taken any action.

During Christmas day, what gift/gifts did you receive? Well, I actually received nothing, yet I am happy that I am with my family that day. As for our country, is there something that you can give and what would that gift be? For my answer, it is simple – JOB OPPORTUNITIES. If I am given the power, I would give jobs to my fellow countrymen who badly need it. This gift would be greatly appreciated by Filipinos who are unemployed.

It is a known fact that jobs are scarce in the Philippines, yet some are lucky enough to end up with their dream jobs. Others end up unemployed while others simply take on unrelated jobs than their courses due to financial needs.

With my gift to the Philippines, it would provide a number of benefits in the long run. Primarily, it would help increase the productivity levels since the manpower can be utilized in various ways. Additionally, it will help decrease the unemployment level, thus minimizing the crime levels. Apparently, this gift will help improve other aspects in our country over time.

How I truly wish I could give this gift to our country as part of #GLOBEProjectWonderful2014 by Globe. It can greatly help out the Philippines in many ways.

What about you?


If you can give a gift to our country, what will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment